Hysterical! She's so cute! I can't wait to get down there and see her in person :)
so precious
What a cutie!
Adorable! Her eyes are the prettiest blue--do you think they'll stay?
SO cute!
She looks beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks. I hope you are enjoying the time with your parents.love, amy
Oh I could just pinch those adorable little cheeks!! She is so cute.
She is a beautiful baby! I hope some of the girly clothing fits that I sent down with your mom and dad. Enjoy the time together and take lots of pictures! :)Melody says..."awwwww..she is so CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hysterical! She's so cute! I can't wait to get down there and see her in person :)
so precious
What a cutie!
Adorable! Her eyes are the prettiest blue--do you think they'll stay?
SO cute!
She looks beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks. I hope you are enjoying the time with your parents.
love, amy
Oh I could just pinch those adorable little cheeks!! She is so cute.
She is a beautiful baby! I hope some of the girly clothing fits that I sent down with your mom and dad. Enjoy the time together and take lots of pictures! :)
Melody says..."awwwww..she is so CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!"
Post a Comment