Today, Timon and I have been together for 10 years. We first kissed on May 18, 1998, and other than our time living in different states, we haven't been apart since. We met on May 11, 1998 at my college when he arrived to slave away for next to nothing do an internship in the summer theatre program, and I was in charge of the dorms for the interns. I made up plenty of reasons to visit the dorm, just to spend a few minutes with him. There is still some confusion over just who asked whom out on our first date (to see The Horse Whisperer), but regardless, we obviously hit it off - and haven't looked back. He is a hard worker, an awesome dad, a fantastic friend, and he's also quite the looker. I'm SO looking forward to the next 60 or so May 18ths with my wonderful husband.
Here we are in June-ish of 1998.
Here we are in June-ish of 1998.


6 comments:
CONGRATS!
happy anniversary! what a lovely day to celebrate.
Congratulations you guys, you love-sick, kissing-after-just-a-week maniacs. Love is in the air on May 11th I guess. That's why I don't let Em out on that day anymore.
Where's the picture? Waiting patiently...
He really did, he locked me in my apartment on the 11th.
What a sweet story! Congratulations! And the JCVD link gave me a huge laugh... thanks!
Love the new green blog background - enhances the photos!! Henry told me the baby kicks because she/he wants to get out of your belly!!! :) Kiss Day is a wonderful tradition - you should sell the idea to Hallmark!!! You and Timon actually look a lot alike in that photo! Chad is quite creative!
Post a Comment