Thursday, January 31, 2008

blah blah blaaaaaahhhg

Okay. I know I've been terrible about posting lately. I have only a slightly good excuse. Right now I'm taking a medication that carries a side-effect of "lethargy." Really, I am. But, I suppose I'll take a minute to put up some more pictures from our New England excursion earlier this month. You're welcome!


Here are the "gifts" we exchanged with each other. Aren't they just the tops?!?
For more on that fantastic commemorative plate, click here, and then click here.



As you may know, when we all get together, we are very serious.
For more in this series, click here and here.



Here's the 2 three-year-olds getting comfy in the play tent.



And here is Henry with all his first cousins... Kylie is trying to make her escape!



And last but not least, here's my good friend Chris with his lady punching my son
in the head. Unbeknownst to each other, Chris and I dressed as the same obscure
character from an HBO show for Halloween. Isn't that bizarre and awesome?!?


When the lethargy lifts, I will most likely be back with more regular posting. Boy, do I have some stories for you all. You can only imagine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see a post from you. I was beginning to wonder. Hope you are not prepareing to give up blogging for lent.

T

Anonymous said...

I had to post a comment after I noticed that if there's only 1, it says "1 comments" I couldn't allow that to go on any longer!
--K

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen Chris in a long time - he looks MORE like an ARTIST now!!! Love the survey - nothing makes me lose my appetite except one of our presidential candidates who's already served 8 years!! I say Good Lord, put me to bed!!! plm

Anonymous said...

hey K, thats right up there with a returning champion on Jeopardy and tha announcer says they have been a champion for "X" days with cash winnings of, oh I don't know, say "sixteen thousand four hundred one DOLLAR"!!!!!! that really bugs me, it is more than a single dollar, so it should be plural. sixteen thousand four hundred one dollarS is sooooo much better.

p.s., bet you didn't think your older bro was such a stickler for grammar like that, huh?

Anonymous said...

last post in Jan. As much as I love seeing you and the girls I am interested in seeing some other pictures. Did you really give up posting for Lent?

T