Tuesday, October 09, 2007

miracle cure


every time i take the brace off to get a little air, henry asks, "you hand all better now, mommy?"

i wish, kid.

(you know you're desperate when you're taking pics for your blog with your camera phone.

"I think you ruined my phone when you made me that camera phone. And my camera." -Jemaine, FOTC)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have that kind of brace. Some are a lot cheesier. Love the survey!!!!!!!!! Let me know if the camera appears!

Ma Ma to 3 said...

I have one of those...lol. I have been diagnosed with that horrid problem as well....I just ice it and wear the brace for a bit and move on...I don't have time to not just keep going. Good lucky finding the camera.

Amy said...

That's tough, Maresi - wearing those braces is hard. It makes it difficult to function and carpal tunnel can be very painful. Glad you're taking good care of it.