A completely non-biased Papa is absolutely impressed by the singing ability and rhythmic sense (not to forget those great harmonica licks, either) of this newest of stars to hit the entertainment galaxy - Peter, Paul & Henry! Thanks for sharing!
Wow. Thank you for the plug. This monk is touched. I thought it couldn't get any better and then he whipped out that harmonica and started wailing. This is evidence of hope for the future. Give that boy a kiss behind his left ear. Pax, Auntie Jeanne.
5 comments:
A completely non-biased Papa is absolutely impressed by the singing ability and rhythmic sense (not to forget those great harmonica licks, either) of this newest of stars to hit the entertainment galaxy - Peter, Paul & Henry! Thanks for sharing!
Wow. Thank you for the plug. This monk is touched. I thought it couldn't get any better and then he whipped out that harmonica and started wailing. This is evidence of hope for the future. Give that boy a kiss behind his left ear. Pax, Auntie Jeanne.
Are you going to start taking him on the road? I for one know for a fact that he plays a mean guitar and trombone as well... ;)
Oh.My.Gosh. What a kid!
Oh, I love it! Before you know it he'll be up there with the John Kelly Band singing with you!
Post a Comment