Monday, August 13, 2007

what's really important

Ok, vacation was great, blah, blah, blah. What you really need to be doing right now is not scrolling through a bunch of awesome photos from our trip, but rather hightailing it over here to vote without ceasing for my friends in The John Kelly band in the "Living Room... LIVE!" contest. The voting box is in the top left corner of the page. GO! NOW!!! (please?!?) I promise to have trip pictures up soon. What are you still doing here?!?

Oh, and if anyone's still reading, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AMY!!!

3 comments:

Ma Ma to 3 said...

Ok..so I just went and voted 40 times..I will leave it open all day so I can go in and vote some more throughout the day. :)

I still want to see the many vacation photos though. I hope there are a bunch of Uncle T. fishing for M to see!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I voted for the John Kelly Band a bunch of times this morning. I hope they win!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Today was my first day of school... I didn't like getting up before the sun came up again :)