Act I: The smoke has stayed away for a few days. But, now it's hot. So, I'll stay indoors if it's all the same to you.
Act II: Henry continues to amaze me with his memory. About a month ago, we took him to see a play in a park put on by the T-H-E-A-T-E-R company my husband works for. Last night at bath time, Timon quoted a famous line from this particular musical - "FEEEEEED ME, Seymour!", to which Henry replied, "No treat for you, plant!"
Act III: We're looking forward to a visit from my folks, a.k.a. Nana & Papa, tomorrow! Although it means I'm going to have to clean up my house. Good times. Yeah, remember that New Year's Resolution #5 I made? Oh well. But I have accomplished 2 of the goals! I'll let you guess which two in the comment section. Those who guess correctly might just win something (and here's a hint) "cute". Cryptic enough?
Act IV: ACK! My camera quit on me during the middle of Henry's birthday party! I have tried 2 sets of fresh (and expensive!) batteries, but it seems to be fairly dead. I can't even rewind the half-roll of film that was in there at the time. Looks like a trip to the camera repair shop and a bunch of $$ is in order. Grrrr...
Epilogue: I finished a book yesterday, written by a friend of a friend. It's called Here's To Hindsight and I really recommend it. You can get it here, or at her website. Help a sister out!
Act II: Henry continues to amaze me with his memory. About a month ago, we took him to see a play in a park put on by the T-H-E-A-T-E-R company my husband works for. Last night at bath time, Timon quoted a famous line from this particular musical - "FEEEEEED ME, Seymour!", to which Henry replied, "No treat for you, plant!"
Act III: We're looking forward to a visit from my folks, a.k.a. Nana & Papa, tomorrow! Although it means I'm going to have to clean up my house. Good times. Yeah, remember that New Year's Resolution #5 I made? Oh well. But I have accomplished 2 of the goals! I'll let you guess which two in the comment section. Those who guess correctly might just win something (and here's a hint) "cute". Cryptic enough?
Act IV: ACK! My camera quit on me during the middle of Henry's birthday party! I have tried 2 sets of fresh (and expensive!) batteries, but it seems to be fairly dead. I can't even rewind the half-roll of film that was in there at the time. Looks like a trip to the camera repair shop and a bunch of $$ is in order. Grrrr...
Epilogue: I finished a book yesterday, written by a friend of a friend. It's called Here's To Hindsight and I really recommend it. You can get it here, or at her website. Help a sister out!

4 comments:
Well I would say you finished #3 and #6 on your resolutions. :) That stinks about your camera. Hopefully it will be an easy fix. It is truly funny what kids remember. Believe me ...I know! It is great that the smoke has cleared..but staying indoors in the heat still isn't any fun. It has been muggy and warm here too..but cooling down tonight as some major thunder storms roll through. They just reported a tornado in CT!! UGH! Hugs to all!
I was pointed here by a friend of a friend. What a coincidence! :) Thanks for reading and recommending (and liking) my book... I really appreciate it!
Have a stellar day,
Tara Leigh
I vote you accomplished goals 4 and 6.
I vote for numbers THREE and SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the prize?
:):):):) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment