Friday, May 11, 2007

sputter, sputter, cough, cough, choke **updated

The smoke is back. Doesn't it figure, as soon as Timon gets this awesome playset for Henry (courtesy of his VERY generous grandparents) put together, and Henry's home all day to play outside on it, the National Weather Service recommends children, elderly, and those with respiratory problems to stay indoors. It's thicker than on Tuesday and I can smell it indoors this time. Thanks a lot, former-Tropical Storm Andrea, for sending this loveliness our way. They don't anticipate relief until Sunday. So Henry's outside birthday party tomorrow should be fantastic! Pray for the air to clear! For now, just imagine the kids on this playset are Henry and his friends, and the adults are me and Timon.


***update: When I went over to the church just now, I noticed ash all over my car. It's hard to breathe and now I completely stink from 5 minutes outside. GROSS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember, there isn't any smoke in the air in Connecticut! Plus, not much of a hurricane threat. You know, in case you were thinking of moving or something.