This morning we woke up to the smell of wood fire. I thought, well... I know it's cooled off a little in the last 36 hours, but seriously! A fire? That's overkill, even for these wimpy Floridians. But then I looked outside at the haze, and then I went outside... it smells like everyone in our town is simultaneously having a Memorial Day BBQ a little early. Turns out there are some wild brush fires in our state, and the winds have blown the resulting smoke our way. And here's the irony - it's actually cool enough outside to where I would normally open up the windows and turn off the A/C. But I'd rather my house not smell like the kitchen at Chili's, if it's all the same to you.
In other news, four years ago today, I was told that I'd have a baby in 5 more days! Yes, Saturday is the BIG 3rd birthday. I can't even believe it! We're having a cowboy party and everything. You're all invited.
In other news, four years ago today, I was told that I'd have a baby in 5 more days! Yes, Saturday is the BIG 3rd birthday. I can't even believe it! We're having a cowboy party and everything. You're all invited.

No comments:
Post a Comment