My hair is SHORT. I'd love to show you all just how short, but I blame the lack of photos on my sister. It's all her fault. If she doesn't send them soon, I'll just post that lovely photo of her with a fancy dress she tried on at JCPenney on Saturday. It's pink. With sparkles. And Ruffles. Cute. You've all been warned.
Henry and I had a blast visiting K & P and Buddy the cat. He was great on the plane, except he got a little scared with the sensation of turbulence - he kept shouting, "We going DOWN, Mommy!" whenever the plane hit a (tiny) bump. I tried to shush him, hoping the undercover US Air Marshals wouldn't make the pilot land somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains. It was still pretty funny though. The trip was too short and they live too far away. But my cousin Amy has come up with a cool reason for us all to see each other again soon - she's nice like that. I love a wedding!
Henry and I had a blast visiting K & P and Buddy the cat. He was great on the plane, except he got a little scared with the sensation of turbulence - he kept shouting, "We going DOWN, Mommy!" whenever the plane hit a (tiny) bump. I tried to shush him, hoping the undercover US Air Marshals wouldn't make the pilot land somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains. It was still pretty funny though. The trip was too short and they live too far away. But my cousin Amy has come up with a cool reason for us all to see each other again soon - she's nice like that. I love a wedding!

No comments:
Post a Comment