Awww..how cute! I just want to grab him and give him a huge hug! Give him one for us ok!? M will love to see these when she gets up from her nap. She misses her cousin.
Who is THIS? a child model? a movie star? These are fine and precious photos. Maybe I could get some good prints made of some of them?????? Maybe Stan will need HCB and MGM in his Hollywood movie!!!!!!!!!! I could go along to help keep Brangelina from trying to adopt those two almost three year olds. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Those picture are awesome.
Awww..how cute! I just want to grab him and give him a huge hug! Give him one for us ok!? M will love to see these when she gets up from her nap. She misses her cousin.
Who is THIS? a child model? a movie star? These are fine and precious photos. Maybe I could get some good prints made of some of them?????? Maybe Stan will need HCB and MGM in his Hollywood movie!!!!!!!!!! I could go along to help keep Brangelina from trying to adopt those two almost three year olds. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beautiful! Kids are just the best...especially if they're not cranky!
What a beautiful boy! Those are great photos
so handsome! avery said her first words... "hubba hubba".
Hey, I stopped by. He just gets cuter and cuter. Wish I had more time to explore. Hope to see you in the not too distant future.
Madeleine
Post a Comment