Monday, December 11, 2006

coming soon to a mailbox near you

If I have your address, most likely you will soon be receiving a card that will look even better than this teaser picture I'm about to post:


We're sitting on the beautiful and relaxing hammock Timon wisely bought me for my 29th birthday 3 weeks ago. Here's another wonderful shot of Henry that I lovelovelove:



...and one more beauty for good measure:

6 comments:

Chad Odgers said...

No- Those pics are from last month's Eddie Bauer. catalog. Who're you kidding?

Anonymous said...

GREAT family photos! I also LOVE the previous one of Henry ready to kick the football. Don't let the NFL see it. They'll take him away for early training. He is definitely a happy child. You all look terrific - can't wait for real hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena said...

Not only is Henry cute, he radiates happiness and joy through his pictures. I love when you post photos of him!

mama amy bee said...

He's so cute. Henry, that is!

Sarah and Jack said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your little one is so beautiful! (BTW, I noticed in your comments that you said it was taking you 4 links to visit my blog. Do you know how to use bloglines? You can subscribe to all of your favorite blogs there, it is so easy!)

Anonymous said...

We thought you said "coming soon to a mailbox near you." We are still waiting !!! - WCM