Henry and me in Uncle Phil's airplane! How cool is this?!?!?
The best penny I've ever spent. Look at that kid's face!
He's SO talented at his age!
ON ANOTHER NOTE: I also want to comment on the recent scandal involving Ted Haggard, now-resigned president of the National Association of Evangelicals. I am afraid that people who stay away from church because they only see Christians as a bunch of judgemental hypocrites will see this event as a victory for their point. On the surface, yes, this man was so outspoken against gay behavior that his downfall seems thoroughly hypocritical. What perfect justice, right? However, you need to know that he was a high-profile man - not only in his work for Christian values, but also as a target for Satan. The loudest mouthpieces for God are the largest bull's-eyes for the devil. That's part of the responsibility of possessing the big-T Truth that we need Jesus in control of our lives - and we can never let our guard down against the temptations and sins that are facing us at all times. It's NOT the easy way, but it's the best way.

1 comment:
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment