Thursday, October 05, 2006

what ith yo query

I have just one question for you, Justin Timberlake... Where, exactly, did "sexy" go? (well, actually it's a few questions) Were "repulsive" and "awkward" getting too popular, so much so you felt urged to singlehandedly bring "sexy" back? How do you plan to bring "sexy" back? Will you just go around, being sexy, and hanging out with other sexy people? Or is there some sort of petition you're asking people to sign, signifiying their support for the return of "sexy"? I am really looking forward to the results of your efforts and I hope you'll let me know how my friends and I can help. "Hideous" and "swarthy" have had it far too easy in recent years.



*****
re: the title of this post - Remember "The Ladies Man" on SNL? It was funny, and that's how Leon Phelps would have said what's your question. Maybe I've explained it too much and it's no longer funny. What a shame.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Hehe- I got it.