I had a feeling today that my friend in the frozen north needed a shout-out sent his way from the sunny south. Here goes, my brother...
C is for cartoons, which you draw late at night
H is for happy, which you are... right?
A is for the name of the town where you be
D is for diddy, the kind you are - G.
B is for bike which you ride every day
E is for elsewhere, where you seem to stay
R is for Red, your favorite Code
N is for nice, your usual mode
E is for that extra-cute godson you've got
LL is for lloser, which you are not
O is for your old office which I now inhabit
D is for desk - it's heavy, dagnabit!
G is for goodness and mercy, I really mean it
E is for extra-large bag of m&ms peanut
R is for Timon's rainbow, at the end there's a kiss
S is for come visit SOON, please? from your Sis.
Thanks for indulging my random message, dear readers. Come back soon and there'll be something for everyone to enjoy, promise!
Thanks for indulging my random message, dear readers. Come back soon and there'll be something for everyone to enjoy, promise!

2 comments:
I enjoyed the rhyme scheme in this post, particularly the juxtaposition of "inhabit" and "dagnabit." However, you may want to research some copyright issues when it comes to the lines "I mean it" and "peanut" - you know what I'm referring to... -a.m.
th-th-th (snif) -thanks for the clever acrostic poem. It turned the rest of my day around! Too bad it's bedtime. Also, you spelled my middle name wrong. Who said I was a lloser? Timon? I got his message, by the way. Too bad there wasn't a "U" in my name or he'd've had you put "un-american."
Keep it up. Tomorrow it'd be cool if you wrote a poem using every number in my social security number in a meaningful way. Thanks again!
Post a Comment