We went trick or treating tonight with Henry. It was SO cute. The first house we stopped at, the man opened the door and Henry just walked right in the house. Then he got his candy, and we left. At the next place, Henry tried to give the lady the candy he had just gotten, but we stopped him and moved on. By the 10th house or so, he'd gotten the gist of what we were up to and what was expected of him. We came home and checked out the loot (I got that on video which I'll try to post sometime if I can ever get it to work!) and he got to eat about 6 Smarties. Timon's pretty stingy when it comes to sweets. I'm hoping to squirrel some of Henry's candy away so that he can have a little once in a while. His Curious George costume came out really cute and he looked adorable carrying his little banana around. It's a little weird to me that I have a child old enough to trick-or-treat. I'm having a hard time with him growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Guess who feels the same way???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)
Maresi, you should start being stingy with the Civil War.
how cute. i can't wait to see the costume!
Post a Comment