You know what I love? Singing with Henry every night before he goes to sleep. It's really nice. You know what I don't love? Having to wait until 10:00 before the new Law & Order comes on. I'm kinda tired.
OH, and has anyone heard all these new Chuck Norris jokes that have been flying around? As in, Chuck Norris is suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are the trademarked names of his left and right legs? Or that Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Check out www.chucknorrisfacts.com and get a good laugh. As I've said before, don't click on the link if you don't enjoy laughing. And my sympathies to you.
OH, and has anyone heard all these new Chuck Norris jokes that have been flying around? As in, Chuck Norris is suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are the trademarked names of his left and right legs? Or that Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Check out www.chucknorrisfacts.com and get a good laugh. As I've said before, don't click on the link if you don't enjoy laughing. And my sympathies to you.


1 comment:
The morning guys on Rock 102 in Springfield, Mass. went through about 25 of these the other morning. It was hilarious.
Can't wait to see ya at Christmas.
Post a Comment