Tuesday, September 26, 2006

come on, people

Only TWO guesses? And one's not really a guess?!? Boy, I am disappointed in you all. I thought all of you were on the edges of your seats, with bated breath, living in eager and all-consuming anticipation of my latest posts... only to find out that you all have other things to do with your time. What a crushing let-down to my spirit. I hope you're all happy.



;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must mean that I WIN since I was the only guesser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad Odgers said...

Jeepers. First of all, why does anonymous post so may comments on your blog? Who are these people? Why haven't they posed with animals? Secondly, if you are actually pregnant, which is of course what springs to mind when such theatricality is employed (prizes?), I'm am forced to make a false guess in response to not being sent certified authorization papers (which was worked out between me and Timon, who is trying to raise his one young son, therfore clearing his schedule and making time for crossing the Mississippi Rubicon on motorcycles with me). Anyways, my guess: Henry bent a spoon using only mental effort.

mama amy bee said...

I'm guessing you're preggo, too. Ummm... Does it have to do with Henry?