Sunday, September 03, 2006

baby mowsh

Today Henry went to Sunday School for the first time. I had to make him go in, because the room is adjacent to the nursery, where he's spent most every Sunday morning of his life, and he was too busy playing when class started. He came home with a little Baby Moses paper doll and story book and Baby Moses sticker. When I asked him who it was, he said, "Baby. Mowsh." If that's what my two year old remembers from his first Sunday School class, then I say that's a success! Wonder what he'll learn next week?

2 comments:

mama amy bee said...

cute story; he'll love to hear these tales when he's older (or you can re-tell him now- that's what i do with avery- i tell her her birth story all the time!).

Chad Odgers said...

That's cool! I love the story about when Mowsh parts the Redshe. You go, Godkid.