Someday soon I hope I'll have something to write about that doesn't involve someone else in our lives entering Heaven's eternal glory. Today, however, I have to share with you that our beloved Maxwell, Timon's grandfather, passed away yesterday afternoon. He was the best man at our wedding and who we named our son Henry for. It was sudden and sad, to say the least. I will try my best to post some pictures of Herb and Maxwell here soon. If you pray, and I hope you do, send one up for these two men who we loved so much. As Pastor Craig said Tuesday at Herb's service, they've gotten an upgrade on the people they are hanging out with. Instead of us riff-raff here on earth, now Maxwell and Herb are partying with Jesus, Paul, Johnny Cash, and the other greats who've gone before. Lucky them.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for Pastor Craig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment