Hope none of you reading are creeped out by what I'm about to write.
It took me almost 28 years to see my first dead body. I've not been to too many funerals, but the ones I have been to have been memorials, where the body's been cremated or already buried. Since September, I've been to 4 funerals and every single one has had a viewing beforehand. I'm still not used to or comfortable with it. I know the person's Spirit is elsewhere, but it's kind of gross to look at their body. The wonderful man we honored today here at the church has a GIGANTIC spirit, but he looked so small lying there. So it's not really him, is it? So why do we have to look at them? Hope that's not insensitive to think that way.
well, that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment